corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.0 12v c20xe Wiring advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.0 12v c20xe Wiring advice
Tom1981

User status: Offline
17th May 16 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 1.0 12v corsa which I am doing the c20xe conversion on, the engine and loom I am using is from a 1989 Astra gte, I have both the charge and start looms from the corsa and the Astra, it's coming to wiring it up and In desperate need of help, which loom should I use for charge start and how to wire then up have been told I have chosen the hardest corsa loom and hardest c20xe loom. I really don't want to have to by different looms, is it possible to fr it to work, any info and pictures would be fantastic. I know inhale to cut the original corsa ecu plug off

Many thanks Tom
Tom1981

17th May 16 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone help please
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

17th May 16 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the Corsa start and charge loom
Tom1981

18th May 16 at 04:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if I use the corsa charge start loom, all I need to do is splice the old ecu plug from the corsa into the c20xe one and that's it?
sxibeast

18th May 16 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=507494

and

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=629966

Tom1981

18th May 16 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those guides are brilliant but non are using the engine loom combination and car loom combination I am using, has anyone done the same as me, as In same engine and same car?
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

18th May 16 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom1981
So if I use the corsa charge start loom, all I need to do is splice the old ecu plug from the corsa into the c20xe one and that's it?

Yeah thats exactly it.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

19th May 16 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sometimes you need to bridge the fuel relay behind the glove box to get it to run the pump also if that hasnt been mention, i wired my xe up into a 1.0 12v shell with no issues apart from that relay
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

19th May 16 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its literally just colour code the wires from the corsa loom to the xe loom then bridge the fuel relay behind the glove box, thats what i did and mine started first fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8uJUJZLPhY

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.0 12v c20xe Wiring advice 23 database queries in 0.0131950 seconds