corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door panels n window

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door panels n window
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
14th May 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god, my bloody window which vauxhall supposedly fixed last week has broke again. exactly the same as it did before. Off its runners. Took the door apart, and the plastic sheeting was immaculate, no rips or anything. Could vauxhall have taken the sheeting off so well, without making any tears or anything? Anyway, i can't fix the problem. I think i know what the problem is, but could do with clarification. Anybody no much about the electric window mechanism?

New Poll