corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Audi B8 S4

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi B8 S4
big eck

User status: Offline
16th Apr 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the Leon's been away for a few months now and this is its replacement.

Very different beast compared to the Cupra. The Stronic box coming from a manual still catches me out lol. The car itself is awesome, much more civil than the harder Cupra. Mod wise it's mapped with a full scorpion exhaust (which is near silent unfortunately). I wouldn't mind a bit more noise lol. Inside it's got a shed load of toys, super sport seats, carbon inlays, B&O sound system which sounds amazing to name but a few. An RS6 gear knob and a custom flat bottom steering wheel are the only differences over standard. Got a few things planned but I'm not gonna go full on as much as I did with the Cupra. This one will be more user friendly. Anyways here's a few pics.

--ToM--

16th Apr 16 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beast
Norcy91

16th Apr 16 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep looking at these recently! How are you finding it so far? S-tropic boxes decent? I'm trying to convince myself that the costs wouldn't be too much more than a 3.0tdi getting very bored of driving a 2.0 tdi Golf!

[Edited on 16-04-2016 by Norcy91]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

16th Apr 16 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad had an a4 tdi and i loved it.

B&O was awesome!!! blow your brains out loud
big eck

16th Apr 16 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
I keep looking at these recently! How are you finding it so far? S-tropic boxes decent? I'm trying to convince myself that the costs wouldn't be too much more than a 3.0tdi getting very bored of driving a 2.0 tdi Golf!

[Edited on 16-04-2016 by Norcy91]

The gearbox is pretty awesome tbh. Very easy to use and seemless when giving it the beans. I've used manuals all my driving life and still do as I have a fiesta diesel for work so the Audi box is still very weird to me. I still go for the clutch and a gear lever lol.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

18th Apr 16 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely lovely things these are.
What plans have you got for it then? Power mods or just little bits and bobs?
Not a fan of the red leather but I don't like red leather in any cars haha.
Audi puddle lights aren't my taste either.
big eck

19th Apr 16 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plans are a bit of both, power and looks.

Bit of adjustment to the existing exhaust to give a better note. CTS intake for more charger whine then a Pulley, belt and map to suit. Should hopefully be near the 500bhp mark then.

Outside a set of 20s, H&R super sport -40mm springs, dechrome the window surrounds and some black badges for the rear. Oh and fit the supercharged badges on the wings.
Chris C

20th Apr 16 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black exhaust tips would look smart on this !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Audi B8 S4 24 database queries in 0.0090370 seconds