corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » GPs tracker

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GPs tracker
baza31

User status: Offline
12th Mar 16 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am wanting to know what the best small gps tracker is to hide in my power tools, ie charger etc. I need to be able to wire it up to mains voltage. Is there anything out there that's any good? Am thinking just q payg sim one
Rob_Corsa

13th Mar 16 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Am wanting to know what the best small gps tracker is to hide in my power tools, ie charger etc. I need to be able to wire it up to mains voltage. Is there anything out there that's any good? Am thinking just q payg sim one

I doubt there's much free space in a charger but if there was you could fit one of these and wire it to the DC part of the circuit. Obviously it will only come online when someone plugs it in to use it though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GPS-GPRS-GSM-Tracker-Magnetic-Car-Vehicle-Personal-Tracking-Device-Locator-AY-/291601137970?hash=item43e4c84132:g:UyAAAOSwAYtWML6d
taylorboosh

14th Mar 16 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just seen one for the dog, something like that might work but battery life worries me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » GPs tracker 23 database queries in 0.0082960 seconds