corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anybody on Giff Gaff?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anybody on Giff Gaff?
Munchie

User status: Offline
8th Mar 16 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any good etc?

I'm on O2 sim only but see that you get more data with Giff Gaff for same price as O2.

Do you have to top up or is it just like a direct debit for 12 months etc ?
Dave

8th Mar 16 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just select your goodybag and set it to renew each month, you'll get a text before it renews if you want to change bags too.

I've been with them a few years now, no real problems other than o2 4g isn't the best round here yet. Also struggle for data in busy spots, think sports events/concerts etc. Not sure if o2's own customers get priority on the network or if it's just a general o2 issue.
Ben G

8th Mar 16 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was with them for a year or so. Signal was absolutely non existant in my home despite it saying it was a good signal area. Fucked them off and paid extra to get decent signal.
Munchie

8th Mar 16 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think ill stay on O2 then haha. I am changing my iphone 6 to a S6 hopefully today
Joe

8th Mar 16 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have no issues at all, goodybag comes out automatically once a month. Used to be on o2 and the signal is the same, was on ee before giffgaff who were a complete nightmare in comparison. For £12 a month I can't complain at all.

I'd say the 4g is quite slow round me, but my Mrs is on o2 and she says the same so I'd say that's more the whole o2 network.
spencer88

8th Mar 16 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Was with them for a year or so. Signal was absolutely non existant in my home despite it saying it was a good signal area. Fucked them off and paid extra to get decent signal.

Mrs had the same when she was on them.

Even when she had good signal, the internet speed was ridiculously slow.
deano87

8th Mar 16 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was on them about 18 months ago. Had no complaints and benefit was their SIM worked in my O2 contract phone.

GiffGaff is essentially PAYG, but the Goodybag which takes recurring payments makes it seem like PAYM with the amount of data, calls etc you get.
antnee

18th Mar 16 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been with them for over a year now, no complaints at all. My goodybag price actually went down when they switched to 4G data on all plans.

GiffGaff, like O2 but cheaper
P1CK4D

18th Mar 16 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was with GiffGaff for a year and had no problems what so ever. I'm now with 3 as its cheaper for more and its just as good. More than happy.

[Edited on 18-03-2016 by P1CK4D]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anybody on Giff Gaff? 23 database queries in 0.0119200 seconds