corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Waterless Washing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Waterless Washing
Norcy91

User status: Offline
26th Feb 16 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy at work, who used to be a "valeter", was mocking me for buying expensive cleaning products (Meguiers, Dodo Juice) which according to his "expert" opinion are shite.. All because he has got some Williams Waterless wash spray, which he reckons is the dogs bollocks and he gets "the best products at the best price". Probably just like the tv shopping channel said!
I'd never use it to replace a proper cleaning method, I'd imagine it only doing the exact same job as a Quick Detailer or Spray Sealant/Wax
3CorsaMeal

26th Feb 16 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Current boggle is based around saying pressure washer is damaging but you're not bothered about scratches.

I've found the water and foam isn't just hitting the car and draining off, its kinda overflows and gets into places water doesn't normally, i think it caused rust issues (that i had repaired by a professional welder, he even did the dressing)
Steve
Premium Member

26th Feb 16 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
A guy at work, who used to be a "valeter", was mocking me for buying expensive cleaning products (Meguiers, Dodo Juice) which according to his "expert" opinion are shite.. All because he has got some Williams Waterless wash spray, which he reckons is the dogs bollocks and he gets "the best products at the best price". Probably just like the tv shopping channel said!
I'd never use it to replace a proper cleaning method, I'd imagine it only doing the exact same job as a Quick Detailer or Spray Sealant/Wax

Yeah imagine washing a car covered in cake mud and grime in it, would be like washing you car with fanny craddick cake mixture or freeze dried turd powder

[Edited on 26-02-2016 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

26th Feb 16 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

fanny craddick cake mixture or freeze dried turd powder

[Edited on 26-02-2016 by Steve]

Remind me never to come round yours for dinner
Steve
Premium Member

26th Feb 16 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm more than happy to provide you with my postcode details for my new house if you want to meet me there in May to settle this?
3CorsaMeal

26th Feb 16 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i supply my own turd powder, I'll bring my fancy baby wipes and show you how clean it can make things
Ben G

26th Feb 16 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91

Tbh my nan only uses it on her a class and it looks fine. Probably swirl city but who gives a shit.
Ellis

26th Feb 16 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's wrong with a bucket of soapy water and sponge?
spencer88

26th Feb 16 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose it's just like using a babywipe to wash yourself instead of having a bath/shower?
DaveyLC

28th Feb 16 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Current boggle is based around saying pressure washer is damaging but you're not bothered about scratches.

I've found the water and foam isn't just hitting the car and draining off, its kinda overflows and gets into places water doesn't normally, i think it caused rust issues (that i had repaired by a professional welder, he even did the dressing)

I can see that being a problem if you drive an old turd..

Most cars have been galvanised for the last 15 years.
3CorsaMeal

28th Feb 16 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You actually drive something you turd in.
DaveyLC

28th Feb 16 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a rule in the camper.. Who ever shits in the loo empties the tank.. It's yet to be shit in.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Waterless Washing 23 database queries in 0.0140669 seconds