corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » DJI Phantom Drone

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DJI Phantom Drone
boylers11

User status: Offline
15th Feb 16 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title, it's a generation 1 model, complete with 4 batteries, charger, FC40 wifi camera (minus micro SD card and micro USB cable) and 2 sets of blade/propellor protectors. It has never been crashed and I only put the guards on as a precautionary measure. These are easily removed by unscrewing.
The drone and FC40 come complete with the relevant boxes and downloaded instructions from the tinterweb.

A video of it in action can be arranged if necessary, however, I'm sure we've all seen them on YouTube!

Only selling to fund new a parts purchase for my kit car rebuild.

The FC40 camera is wifi, which means that you can fly 1st person if you downloads he FC40 app for free. This gives you the option to take a photo, start/stop video recording and zoom in/out.

£260 including postage or £250 if you arrange your own courier (I will pack appropriately for postage)

[Edited on 15-02-2016 by boylers11]
boylers11

User status: Offline
16th Mar 16 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are some of the pictures taken with the FC40:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » DJI Phantom Drone 25 database queries in 0.0086920 seconds