corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Terry Wogan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Terry Wogan
Tiger

User status: Offline
31st Jan 16 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Passed away. What the fuck is going on at the minute!?
Nic Barnes

31st Jan 16 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's because in the last 60-80 years the entertainment industry has become massive with legendary house hold names that we are noticing it as much. People die all the time, they are just not famous obviously.
Marc

31st Jan 16 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Nic said, shame though as we aren't going to see the likes of these people again. All the up and comings seem to have this annoying want to punch them in the face persona.

Never been a fan of Terry's but I really enjoyed his Terry & Masons Food Trip recently.
Tiger

31st Jan 16 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree that yeah, everyone's gonna cark it at some point. It's just the rate that cancer is killing them that shocks me. It's always cancer.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

31st Jan 16 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame and quite a shock, although the I suppose the lifestyle of a breakfast presenter over years and years can't be amazing for health.

I've always liked Terry Wogan. A voice I've known since I was little I guess.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ben G

31st Jan 16 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite shocked tbh. May he rest in peace.

Always had a slight suspicion about him being part of the Saville gang. Hope none of that stuff comes out now he's left us.
AndyCorsaSport

31st Jan 16 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give it a week before it comes out he fingered kids.
Gary
Premium Member

31st Jan 16 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 16 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm strangely quite shocked and saddened by it, think its because he was working up until recently and looked in good health.

Shame that you have to caveat everything nice you say with 'hope he doesn't touch kids' and I too hope that's true. In the meanwhile, sad day for broadcasting.
Tiger

31st Jan 16 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'm strangely quite shocked and saddened by it, think its because he was working up until recently and looked in good health

Pretty much what I was thinking, he never appeared to show any signs of illness, though it was reportedly a 'short' battle so it must have been quite aggressive. Have they released what cancer he was suffering from?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

31st Jan 16 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame to see another famous face go, always used to like listening to him way back in the day narrating the eurovision song contest after a couple of whiskys and heckling and slagging off everyone/thing in sight

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Terry Wogan 24 database queries in 0.0107698 seconds