corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3 points at 17...insurance?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 points at 17...insurance?
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th May 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
Originally posted by Kayleigh
seriously - if u dont tell them i dont see how they will know

Yeah thats a really clever idea. Then he crashes, causes serious damage and insurance company finds out that he has 3 points un-declared. So bye bye to legal help and any form of claiming money. Dumb-ass.

Dave

StuartGee

15th May 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not just losing the legal help, but what about the third party involved?? What if he crashed into you Kayleigh, you take time off work due to injury and decide to seek compensation. Ooooppps, you cant claim, as he has no insurance to cover him, so you have to drag him through the courts to make your claim. Gonna cost slightly more than the extra couple of ton for the insurance, aint it??

Depends on insurance company mate, my girlfriends got 3 for speeding and crashed her car, yet still pays £300 less than me and I've got clean liscense and 0 points! Madness!
Neilyp

15th May 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

birds are lucky like that though mate...my bird doesnt even pay insurance on her 1.0 polo cos' its already got 2 named drivers over 21!!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3 points at 17...insurance? 23 database queries in 0.0113211 seconds