corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need help finding a gift..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need help finding a gift..
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 16 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of mine is Japanese and married to a Jewish girl. It's their second wedding anniversary soon. I know they have both been having trouble 'in bed' shall we say lately so maybe something to help there. Other interests are cooking and they both would love to own a wolf, although I won't be buying them one.

Thanks

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jan 16 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3CorsaMeal

22nd Jan 16 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A kosher aphrodisiac sushi kit with wolf logo on the rolling mats
Ste
Premium Member

22nd Jan 16 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This looks ideal, but too expensive

LINKY

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Jan 16 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it on the kindle?
A1EX

23rd Jan 16 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.amazon.com/Kosher-Adultery-Seduce-Your-Spouse/dp/1580627927/ref=pd_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=419803Z7R2L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR103%2C160_&refRID=0YFHT53BCCCF1006PZ1K
JM_16v

23rd Jan 16 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joys of Sex Book & Sex Tape DVD
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Jan 16 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are people making suggestions??? He clearly found the book thought it was weird then invented the story to make the thread
MatthewR

25th Jan 16 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
Why are people making suggestions??? He clearly found the book thought it was weird then invented the story to make the thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need help finding a gift.. 24 database queries in 0.0089529 seconds