corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You are all attacked possessed by evil energies that masonry/illuminati cast over you

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You are all attacked possessed by evil energies that masonry/illuminati cast over you
Jambo

User status: Offline
13th Jan 16 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same old shit, like religion. Over simplification of the human condition bringing down to "good" and "evil" separating and labelling.
Ellis

13th Jan 16 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Religion is for people who cannot understand science.
taylorboosh

13th Jan 16 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm suspecting since this spastic can't spell thanks or use you in its proper context that Ian is pretty sure he can own him intellectually
3CorsaMeal

13th Jan 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gardenspoon imo
3CorsaMeal

13th Jan 16 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlQkUnCYgNg
eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You call them vibrations, I just call them being arsed about other things.

I don't judge generally - note how you got far longer with me before I called you out on anything.

I spent 12 years in a job not judging, some of the naughtiest children in my care also turned out to be the most intelligent and most had stories of being disillusioned with school and not given the opportunities they needed because their boredom manifested itself as misbehaviour. You don't get that far being judgemental.

Like today, I pulled out of a junction to turn right in front of someone and they beeped me. Perfectly safe, they were miles away. But they still beeped when I was still there when they arrived. That wouldn't bother me. I'd just think well this guy obviously wants to get somewhere I'll let them out.

I think you are suggesting that there are two kinds of people, those who get really annoyed with every day life and are therefore trapped by it, and those who rise above the trap and give less of a fuck.

I happen to think speed ramps are a conspiracy to keep people down. The road safety benefits are debatable but there's no question over the discomfort when you drive over them every day of your life. If I didn't know any better I'd say they were put there to keep everyone angry.

I've never called it any of this shit though. Its just emotion and influence, and your own outlook on life. I think some of what you say has merit but you absolutely don't need all the shit that goes with it.

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by Ian]
#

Your way of thinking isn't a enlightened way, its a human mind way, your going by choice, you chose to not giva shit etc. All of us however at the highest frequency don't giva shit, its not choice its truth, reality. Hence it is more pure.

Eg saying something doesn't mean you feel that way, being high frequency not only do you understand others actions from an enlightened perspective but you are immune to all the bad, thoughts feelings or actions, in 100% blatant bliss.

Once something happened to me, I don't know whom or why, I was cleared of all bad vibrations only lasted few minutes, it was like an orgasm all over, Eg every chakra, when we orgasm its one chakra 2nd sacral chakra, this was like all 7 main chakras, and all little ones all pain gone, felt like AC was on in my whole body I was breathing threw my whole body, felt alive compared to now, if you think about our bodies we are constantly in pain since day we were born, our vessels filled with nerves, we sit on our arse, walk on our feet, sleep on our back it all hurts, but we are use to it, all pain has spiritual residual. When I was lifted my frequency was maxed out, I was lifted to point no bad existed, just awareness, Maybe it was God whom done this as in real actual God, our true mother father, or maybe it was evil, some how, some kind of spell, hence didn't last( so they could use it against me, eg I'm gona be put in bliss hence why I'm attacked now!) this evil attacking me twists it all.

But this was real not caring about one thing in the world bad, I felt like a million screws and nuts were taken out of me, even felt my spine de-compress, was crazy. This is true us, not the ones whom for example come here, swear, judge, put others down, every one, their true self, doesn't hate me, it sees what I see as if I worked out an equation and I believed my answer to be correct.

I myself am stopped by evil now, truth be told they stop me raising frequency so God cant help me, gods protected from evil as it cant reach the hights needed to do damage to good beings, love n light true beings. same reason they cant help me.

Its hard to understand for you guys, but maybe one day some one will explain it clearer and yould be like yeah some crazy cunt came to this forum and mentioned this years ago, which by then il be in heavens looking down laughing. in a good way.

[Edited on 14-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jan 16 at 01:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Summary, we agree but you sound bonkers.
eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Summary, we agree but you sound bonkers.

Ian, I'm an enlightened being, enlightened beings sound bonkers to every one, especially low vibrational people such as your selves(no offense)

In all honesty, I don't think mason could rise to such a level of true enlightenment or frequency. youd throw yourselves back down just so you can pick up on the bad energies your programmed to believe is real enlightenment picking up on. eg your third eyes. others own fears anger anxiety etc

eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

delete....

Ian
Site Administrator

14th Jan 16 at 01:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just confirm for me your definition of enlightened because I still think you're wrong on that one.
Welsh Dan

14th Jan 16 at 02:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this anything to do with POAH?
Jambo

14th Jan 16 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely trust issues
3CorsaMeal

14th Jan 16 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh its just some deluded bloke that wants to believe a load of toss he has dreamt up because that's how he sees the world.

Wouldn't dare talk like it in real life, because people will just disown him, so finds an old decaying corsa forum to type his shit into to feel important or to bring some meaning into his life.

Can't see it being someone new that has just happened to find corsasport. Why not tell facebook? will get a bigger audience
Balling
Premium Member

14th Jan 16 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"It was just a joke!" in 3... 2... 1...

eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Tbh its just some deluded bloke that wants to believe a load of toss he has dreamt up because that's how he sees the world.

Wouldn't dare talk like it in real life, because people will just disown him, so finds an old decaying corsa forum to type his shit into to feel important or to bring some meaning into his life.

Can't see it being someone new that has just happened to find corsasport. Why not tell facebook? will get a bigger audience

Every one in my world are masons, so yes they would take ofence to what I say, however to those whom I say it too, those whom don't hide behind calling me wrong so they feel better themselves I do say the truth.

I didn't mean to come out with any of this here, I don't know why just happened.

I have met masons and spoken to masons whom pretend like you guys do, then eventually they realise theres no fooling and realise how much I know and I'm 100% behind what I say, they eventually be honest with me too.

people talk of sheeple, eg people not knowing truth of illuminati, spirituality, third eye, new world order, but there are masonic sheep, masons which are too held down into their life.

eg because theres so many masons you guys feel it to be normality, your lives, what you say or pretend you believe.

if there were 10 of you responding against me and a 100 for me, youd feel you were wrong, after all making every one in the world a mason is the new world order. Your all under illuminatis thumb, your all slaves to the famlilies to rule and kept in line by blood oaths and threats of spiritual warefar unleashed on you and your families if you go astray.

Im not, I'm attacked by illuminati slaves, but I'm still standing. I'm ready to die, so I am fearless and mason proof! lol. this is why your hardly ever come across some one with my knowledge wisdom my truths as your be targeted by evil if you do. I already am hence nothing to loose.

As for enlightenment, is understanding, psychology, knowledge, powers of just knowing things, see why things were said done, the feelings that were used to implement them.

I'm not highly enlightened, But am to an extent.

There is real enlightenment and evil powers, Masons have evil powers, evil third eye, evil energies, some are awakening and raising in frequency vibrations and will be like how ive mentioned on all my posts.

you guys aren't high enough to receive this knowledge let alone understand or accept it as truth.

I however am not high frequency, as am under attack, however I know how I should be and try to be as such.

I do however spread my knowledge every where I can, not just here, lol. So count yourselves lucky!

Ellis

14th Jan 16 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many Facebook likes do you get for this drivel?
Marc

14th Jan 16 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
Every one in my world are masons, so yes they would take ofence to what I say, however to those whom I say it too, those whom don't hide behind calling me wrong so they feel better themselves I do say the truth.

I didn't mean to come out with any of this here, I don't know why just happened.

I have met masons and spoken to masons whom pretend like you guys do, then eventually they realise theres no fooling and realise how much I know and I'm 100% behind what I say, they eventually be honest with me too.

people talk of sheeple, eg people not knowing truth of illuminati, spirituality, third eye, new world order, but there are masonic sheep, masons which are too held down into their life.

eg because theres so many masons you guys feel it to be normality, your lives, what you say or pretend you believe.

if there were 10 of you responding against me and a 100 for me, youd feel you were wrong, after all making every one in the world a mason is the new world order. Your all under illuminatis thumb, your all slaves to the famlilies to rule and kept in line by blood oaths and threats of spiritual warefar unleashed on you and your families if you go astray.

Im not, I'm attacked by illuminati slaves, but I'm still standing. I'm ready to die, so I am fearless and mason proof! lol. this is why your hardly ever come across some one with my knowledge wisdom my truths as your be targeted by evil if you do. I already am hence nothing to loose.

As for enlightenment, is understanding, psychology, knowledge, powers of just knowing things, see why things were said done, the feelings that were used to implement them.

I'm not highly enlightened, But am to an extent.

There is real enlightenment and evil powers, Masons have evil powers, evil third eye, evil energies, some are awakening and raising in frequency vibrations and will be like how ive mentioned on all my posts.

you guys aren't high enough to receive this knowledge let alone understand or accept it as truth.

I however am not high frequency, as am under attack, however I know how I should be and try to be as such.

I do however spread my knowledge every where I can, not just here, lol. So count yourselves lucky!

I knew that someday I was going to die. And just before I died two things would happen; Number 1: I would regret my entire life. Number 2: I would want to live my life over again.
3CorsaMeal

14th Jan 16 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We all know the world is corrupt, we are fed bullshit and just play along, but tbh we couldn't care, will just pay my money and get on with what i want to do. I mean what else is there to do apart from work, relax, spend money, see family and friends and indulge in some hobbies. We don't need to get involved in all this third eye japs eye enlightened mason guff. How is it benefiting you and what are you expecting from us?

Are we all meant to say, "actually yeah your right, i'm now higher level than a mere mason, whoopdi doo"

You are not actually saying anything, just keep referring to "masons" and "enlightenment"

Are you trying to help us? Convert us? or just justify yourself?
kennySRi

14th Jan 16 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
Is this anything to do with POAH?

It definitely has the same level of fooked up as Vibrio
eyeopen
Banned

14th Jan 16 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
How many Facebook likes do you get for this drivel?

loads, lol people on there don't lie like you guys. An I also chat to spiritual people. again they dont lie of this evil ruled world. But I honestly don't mean to say it in bad ways, just say harsh truth sometimes.

I'm honestly just replying here, don't even know why, lol.
3CorsaMeal

14th Jan 16 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you Jihadi John?
Nic Barnes

14th Jan 16 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What has happened to Jihadi Johnny86
3CorsaMeal

14th Jan 16 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been radicalised it seems
Marc

14th Jan 16 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
I'm honestly just replying here, don't even know why, lol.

If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed.

Human history represents such a radical break with the natural systems of biological organization that preceded it, that it must be the response to a kind of attractor, or dwell point that lies ahead in the temporal dimension. Persistently Western religions have integrated into their theologies the notion of a kind of end of the world, and I think that a lot of psychedelic experimentation sort of confirms this intuition, I mean, it isn't going to happen according to any of the scenarios of orthodox religion, but the basic intuition, that the universe seeks closure in a kind of omega point of transcendance, is confirmed, it's almost as though this object in hyperspace, glittering in hyperspace, throws off reflections of itself, which actually ricochet into the past, illuminating this mystic, inspiring that saint or visionary, and that out of these fragmentary glimpses of eternity we can build a kind of map, of not only the past of the universe, and the evolutionary egression into novelty, but a kind of map of the future, this is what shamanism is always been about.

A shaman is someone who has been to the end, it's someone who knows how the world really works, and knowing how the world really works means to have risen outside, above, beyond the dimensions of ordinary space, time, and casuistry, and actually seen the wiring under the board, stepped outside the confines of learned culture and learned and embedded language, into the domain of what Wittgenstein called "the unspeakable", the transcendental presense of the other, which can be absanctioned, in various ways, to yield systems of knowledge which can be brought back into ordinary social space for the good of the community, so in the context of ninety percent of human culture, the shaman has been the agent of evolution, because the shaman learns the techniques to go between ordinary reality and the domain of the ideas, this higher dimensional continuum that is somehow parallel to us, available to us, and yet ordinarily occluded by cultural convention out of fear of the mystery I believe, and what shamans are, I believe, are people who have been able to de-condition themselves from the community's instinctual distrust of the mystery, and to go into it, to go into this bewildering higher dimension, and gain knowledge, recover the jewel lost at the beginning of time, to save souls, cure, commune with the ancestors and so forth and so on.

Shamanism is not a religion, it's a set of techniques, and the principal technique is the use of psychedelic plants. What psychedelics do is they dissolve boundaries, and in the presence of dissolved boundaries, one cannot continue to close one's eyes to the ruination of the earth, the poisoning of the seas, and the consequences of two thousand years of unchallenged dominator culture, based on monotheism, hatred of nature, suppression of the female, and so forth and so on. So, what shamans have to do is act as exemplars, by making this cosmic journey to the domain of the Gaian ideas, and then bringing them back in the form of art to the struggle to save the world. The planet has a kind of intelligence, that it can actually open a channel of communication with an individual human being. The message that nature sends is, transform your language through a synergy between electronic culture and the psychedelic imagination, a synergy between dance and idea, a synergy between understanding and intuition, and dissolve the boundaries that your culture has sanctioned between you, to become part of this Gaian supermind, I mean I think it's fairly profound, it's fairly apocalyptic. History is ending. I mean, we are to be the generation that witnesses the revelation of the purpose of the cosmos. History is the shock wave of the eschaton. History is the shock wave of eschatology, and what this means for those of us who will live through this transition into hyperspace, is that we will be privileged to see the greatest release of compressed change probably since the birth of the universe. The twentieth century is the shudder that announces the approaching cataracts of time over which our species and the destiny of this planet is about to be swept.

If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed.

The emphasis in house music and rave culture on physiologically compatible rhythms and this sort of thing is really the rediscovery of the art of natural magic with sound, that sound, properly understood, especially percussive sound, can actually change neurological states, and large groups of people getting together in the presence of this kind of music are creating a telepathic community of bonding that hopefully will be strong enough that it can carry the vision out into the mainstream of society. I think that the youth culture that is emerging in the nineties is an end of the millenium culture that is actually summing up Western civilization and pointing us in an entirely different direction, that we're going to arrive in the third millenium, in the middle of an archaic revival, which will mean a revival of these physiologically empowering rhythm signatures, a new art, a new social vision, a new relationship to nature, to feminism, to ego. All of these things are taking hold, and not a moment too soon.
taylorboosh

14th Jan 16 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Gardenspoon imo

Fuck me he was fantastic

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » You are all attacked possessed by evil energies that masonry/illuminati cast over you 24 database queries in 0.0166211 seconds