corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cav 2.5 v6 engine for sale. £250. Hull.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav 2.5 v6 engine for sale. £250. Hull.
garethestate

User status: Offline
5th Dec 15 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought this last year and its sat in a corner of the workshop ever since. Now going with a derv engine so no longer needed.
2.5 v6 out of a cavalier. Comes as a bare block with heads and everything else is there but in boxes. 3.0 cams fitted and vectra metal rocker covers. Comes with a pj ecu so no immobiliser to worry about. Only thing missing is the flywheel although i do have a c20xe one that can go with it.
Previous owner removed the internal oil cooler so it has fittings for an external cooler.
£250 which is alot less than i paid. Collection from hu17 8pp Beverley Or i`ll be heading down the m1 in the next couple of weeks so could deliver for fuel costs.

Will break if enough interest. Also got a drivers side mount to fit nova,corsa,astra mk1/2 ect for an extra £50.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cav 2.5 v6 engine for sale. £250. Hull. 25 database queries in 0.0078530 seconds