corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mohammed moves in mysterious ways.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mohammed moves in mysterious ways.
Tiger

User status: Offline
24th Sep 15 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over 700 dead now after the stampede in Mecca.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Sep 15 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mecca in actual physics shocker.
Ben G

24th Sep 15 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

such retards.
baza31

24th Sep 15 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bull run but with a pig instead. Throw rocks at a wall to symbolise the devil? My days. Crazy crazy religion
3CorsaMeal

24th Sep 15 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have disgraced their families imo
Ronson

24th Sep 15 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Bull run but with a pig instead. Throw rocks at a wall to symbolise the devil? My days. Crazy crazy religion

They throw stones/rocks at a pillar that represents the devil. Pointless thing to do.

'The religion of peace' as they call it, is definitely a strange one.
Jambo

24th Sep 15 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Is there a religion that isn't crazy?
Ronson

24th Sep 15 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:

Is there a religion that isn't crazy?

Jedi.
Ben G

24th Sep 15 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:

They throw stones/rocks at a pillar that represents the devil. Pointless thing to do.

'The religion of peace' as they call it, is definitely a strange one.

The religion of peace, until you preach your own beliefs which differ from their's.
Ronson

24th Sep 15 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
The religion of peace, until you preach your own beliefs which differ from their's.

Exactly, it even states in their holy text, all other religions are fake and believers should be urged to follow islam or be killed.

Although its funny, Jesus is a prophet in the koran so surely they must acknowledge christianity as christians in muslim lands can pay whats known as a 'jizya'
quote:

a religiously required per capita tax levied by a Muslim state on non-Muslim subjects permanently residing in Muslim lands under Islamic law.

But only 'people of the book' can pay it, for example yazidi's (Kurdish) aren't in the koran story book so get killed or kept as slaves (the women are kept as sex slaves or forced to marry muslim men, if they're allowed to live)

Trying to understand muslims is like trying to understand women, we'll never get it!

Ben G

24th Sep 15 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I work with loads of them. They're all really nice blokes who actually love the banter between us. Shame not all are like that.

Never understood their idea of fasting during daylight hours though. When the sun goes down, they pig out like fuck, completely defeating the object of fasting to realise what the poorer people go through.
Tiger

24th Sep 15 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if 'pig out' is the right description
Generation

25th Sep 15 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Not sure if 'pig out' is the right description

micra_pete
Premium Member

25th Sep 15 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ronson
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

Exactly, it even states in their holy text, all other religions are fake and believers should be urged to follow islam or be killed.

Although its funny, Jesus is a prophet in the koran so surely they must acknowledge christianity as christians in muslim lands can pay whats known as a 'jizya'
quote:

a religiously required per capita tax levied by a Muslim state on non-Muslim subjects permanently residing in Muslim lands under Islamic law.

But only 'people of the book' can pay it, for example yazidi's (Kurdish) aren't in the koran story book so get killed or kept as slaves (the women are kept as sex slaves or forced to marry muslim men, if they're allowed to live)

Trying to understand muslims is like trying to understand women, we'll never get it!

Must Kurds are muslim?

Its all to do with the sunni, shia thing

[Edited on 25-09-2015 by micra_pete]
Ronson

25th Sep 15 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not completely true, some are muslim others are yazidi there are evens some christian and jewish kurds. Muslim is the majority but I doubt many people have heard of the yazidi faith so thought it needed pointing out.
micra_pete
Premium Member

25th Sep 15 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completely agree.

The Kurds need more support imo
Ben G

25th Sep 15 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yazidi's are a very old religious group, aren't they? Remember hearing about them being ''bred out" by IS. Bloody awful
Aaron

26th Sep 15 at 06:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine a world without religion.
Gary
Premium Member

26th Sep 15 at 07:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be great wouldn't it
Ronson

26th Sep 15 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would recommend looking up YPG and YPJ on facebook (or wikipedia if you're not on fb) read about their fight against islamic state whilst being bombed by turkey. The YPG/YPJ (and PKK in Iraq) are successfully pushing islamic mistake out of Syria, when I say pushing I mean killing them off, with very little help from the west!

Allegedly some US special forces are out there but someone I know in the YPJ said they're yet to see them.
Y869 SRA

26th Sep 15 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Be great wouldn't it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mohammed moves in mysterious ways. 23 database queries in 0.0126541 seconds