corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.8 Sri 3 door - 34,000 miles - silver £2200

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.8 Sri 3 door - 34,000 miles - silver £2200
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Sep 15 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa SRi
Engine - 1.8 16v
Mileage - 35000
Price - 2200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07736336500
Contact email address - robin.marriott@yahoo.co.uk

General information -

Corsa C 1.8 SRi 2 door Star Silver 34k miles

Gauging interest at the moment before deciding whether to part exchange it or not.

I've had this a short period of time but it's not practical enough for us long term so the time has come to move it on one way or another.

It's been in the family since new, my mum bought it in 2003 brand new and has owned it since, in the 12 years since it was bought it's only covered 35000 miles.

There's a big folder of receipts and it's been regularly serviced at Vauxhall.

As soon as I bought it, the cambelt kit and water pump were replaced and the car was given a full once over.

The car has a couple of cosmetic marks, there's a tiny scuff on the rear bumper, one of the wheels is curbed on the face and some of the interior trim is showing signs of wear but there's really nothing major and it is reflected in the price, compared to other cars for sale.

I don't currently have any picture but will grab some at the weekend weather permitting.

I'm after £2200 for the car, which I think is fair given it's mileage and condition.

Please do not call, I won't answer, email or text is preferred

[Edited on 03-02-2016 by Robin]

[Edited on 03-02-2016 by Robin]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.8 Sri 3 door - 34,000 miles - silver £2200 25 database queries in 0.0078750 seconds