corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newly released photos of James Holmes (Aurora theater massacre) apartment and the theater

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newly released photos of James Holmes (Aurora theater massacre) apartment and the theater
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Sep 15 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Creepy looking fucker isnt he.

http://m.imgur.com/a/rcVC3
Marc

11th Sep 15 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a nut job.
R Lee

11th Sep 15 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fella, obviously got bored with life.
Mentalist
oJNAo
Premium Member

11th Sep 15 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His pupils are fucked up
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Sep 15 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper shot at birth candidate that.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
deano87

11th Sep 15 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--ToM--

11th Sep 15 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oJNAo
His pupils are fucked up

Contacts
p

11th Sep 15 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very sad for the victims and those affected like the families. I also feel a tiny bit 'sorry' for him. By all accounts (backed up by the university he was at and the course he was studying) a very, very intelligent individual. So where did it all go wrong? I don't know if many reports are on the Internet with regards to this. Obviously this was very well thought out and planned, so it wasn't a sudden rampage. Always intrigued to know the caveat to where the bomb went off in his mind, so to speak. I'll assume it's a slow correlation of many things turning in to a major continuation. Many people who do attacks like this are incredibly bright people, so I hope some doctors and professionals out there are trying to link the correlations.

Also, am I right in thinking he owned up to the police about his booby trapped room? Why go to all that effort then tell them? Seems odd. As for the insanity plea, clearly insane but not insane. Insane to many 'normal' people, but very sane with regards to his meticulous planning. It's strange because it doesn't seem a 'hate' or 'anger' issue like the fella who killed those black people in the church, more like Holmes was ideologically entrapped in some warped mind that he was in a movie/a movie character... Perhaps he wanted to be a villain like in the films and that's what he turned out being.

Just had a quick look on the net. This guy needed some help and clearly, somehow, didn't get it. Tried to commit suicide at ages 11 is serious alarm bells. There on in, an accumulation of problems that continued and built up throughout the rest of his life. I'll assume some sort of paranoid schizophrenic? Or something on them lines. Oh, and a PhD student in neuroscience... His Dad wasn't bad at education, either. What a shame. Quite intrigued as to the genetics of it all, how part of the brain can be so clever, then another part so unfortunately evil/sick. Another tidbit, apparently chose a midnight showing as there would be few children... Interesting. Also noted that he didn't want to kill himself, which is another very interesting point as most of these things that happens. I wonder if any quotes are out there as to why he didn't?

Jeez, apparently called a mental health hotline before the attack in the 'hope' he would be talked out of it. So even prior to the massacre he had some sort of 'normality' or 'logic'.. It's been emphasised about The Joker.. I guess he really wanted to be him/like him.

[Edited on 11-09-2015 by p]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Newly released photos of James Holmes (Aurora theater massacre) apartment and the theater 24 database queries in 0.0107331 seconds