corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SELLING BBS, COMPOMOTIVE AND PRO RACE ALLOYS - PRICE REDUCTION

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SELLING BBS, COMPOMOTIVE AND PRO RACE ALLOYS - PRICE REDUCTION
birchieboy

User status: Offline
12th Aug 15 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PRICE REDUCTION; Selling all of my wheels as I'm changing wheel size, please see full descriptions. Auctions also running on ebay and have included item numbers, or see below for buy it now prices.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 These wheels are AS NEW! Only some very small garage storage marks (being fussy)
15inch 7j ET45 4x100 bore size 56.6 to fit the majority of vauxhalls and some other manufacturers.
These wheels have 205/50/15 Toyo R888's fitted. Two tyres have good tread. The other to will see another track day. I also have budget road tyres I can swap these over if R888's are not wanted. Message to discuss - £320

BBS RX alloy wheels. 16 inch 7j wide 4x100 ET42 hub bore 56.6. Will fit the majority of vauxhalls and some other manufacturers. Good overall condition, some chips and brake dust dirt, (see pictures) this may come off with a good scrub. Yokohama S-Drive tyres are in near new condition. All wheels are straight and true with BBS carbon effect centre caps. - £280

[Edited on 20-08-2015 by birchieboy]
birchieboy

User status: Offline
20th Aug 15 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PRICE REDUCTION

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SELLING BBS, COMPOMOTIVE AND PRO RACE ALLOYS - PRICE REDUCTION 25 database queries in 0.0092890 seconds