corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 1957 BSA Race Bike

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1957 BSA Race Bike
Marc

User status: Offline
30th Jun 15 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad has had this in the loft for as long as I can remember. I was dark green and a bit crusty. It has always been in bits. He has finally decided to restore it and get it back together. The frame went away to be stripped of all the old paint. He used body filler on any imperfections and primered it and sprayed himself. He looked up on the internet the original colour scheme. I think the model is a Tour of Britain. He got an original badge off eBay from Europe and there is another company looking at reproducing the stickers for him. The wheels he bought online and collected and modified a new bottom bracket from Halfords to fit.

Jimbothebarbarian

30th Jun 15 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking coolness...
Cavey

30th Jun 15 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's pretty cool.

Why do I automatically think it's facing the wrong way though? - Seems like the front wheel should be facing right, weird.

[Edited on 30-06-2015 by Cavey]
Marc

30th Jun 15 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what you mean!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » 1957 BSA Race Bike 24 database queries in 0.0094571 seconds