corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk1 nova Sr project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk1 nova Sr project
walshy_corsab

User status: Offline
13th Jun 15 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vaux
Model - nova
Engine - 1.3
Mileage - 90k
Price - 500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
Mk1 nova sr project I started but can not finish it's had a new gm boot floor a new rear panel new Cill underside all stripped and sealed comes with all new brakes on the rear drums springs cables the lot all fitted also has full stainless exhaust comes with sr alloys with all centre caps the car is a rolling shell atm but will come with almost everything to complete it only things missing are inlet and carb windscreen and rear seats and belts the car has had all the hard work done just needs respray and build up looking for £500 pound can include a set of twin 40s recond with inlet manifold and also 6 point omp roll cage for an extra £500 so £1000 pound for the lot

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?209240-Chris-s-nova-Sr-project/page3

For any questions text me on +44 7715 326320

Also will swap for a z20let conversion or a half decent mountain bike

[Edited on 13-06-2015 by walshy_corsab]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk1 nova Sr project 25 database queries in 0.0083520 seconds