corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2009 Gilera runner 50 sp With 125 sp 2 stroke engine fitted.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2009 Gilera runner 50 sp With 125 sp 2 stroke engine fitted.
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jun 15 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Gilera
Model - Runner
Engine - 125 (50 on logbook)
Mileage - 6,499
Price - 625ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
Mot till april 2016 And tax till december 2015, awaiting logbook back from the dvla (More than welcome to hpi & full reciept given)
Only selling due to buying old shape Vx for commuting, this scooter is a lot of fun and is something diffrent.

Engine came out of a low mileage Front end smash scooter 2 stroke , its the better rolling nut version in standard form. comes with transmission case covers (not fitted in all pics)
The scooter itself has done 7000 miles and is mechanically sound,
been converted propperly as in everything works as it should and it even uses a 125 rectifier as well as the 50 rectifier.
The panels have been painted as i didnt like the purple so have been painted in red not the best job but doesnt afect the way the bike rides.
the wheels again have been painted not the best job but doesnt affect the bike.

I do have the vents that arent fitted, they was being painted and just not fitted them as im enjoying the warm breeze on my legs haa

£675ono
Collection manchester
Mot till april 2016 And tax till december 2015, awaiting logbook back from the dvla (More than welcome to hpi & full reciept given)
Only selling due to buying old shape Vx for commuting, this scooter is a lot of fun and is something diffrent.

Engine came out of a low mileage Front end smash scooter 2 stroke , its the better rolling nut version in standard form. comes with transmission case covers (not fitted in all pics)
The scooter itself has done 7000 miles and is mechanically sound,
been converted propperly as in everything works as it should and it even uses a 125 rectifier as well as the 50 rectifier.
The panels have been painted as i didnt like the purple so have been painted in red not the best job but doesnt afect the way the bike rides.
the wheels again have been painted not the best job but doesnt affect the bike.

I do have the vents that arent fitted, they was being painted and just not fitted them as im enjoying the warm breeze on my legs haa

£675ono
Collection manchester

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2009 Gilera runner 50 sp With 125 sp 2 stroke engine fitted. 25 database queries in 0.0108919 seconds