corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » -60mm 300lb custom front lowering springs for C20XE C20LET.( SOLD)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author -60mm 300lb custom front lowering springs for C20XE C20LET.( SOLD)
Mark.W

User status: Offline
25th Apr 15 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa B & Nova brand new custom 300lb -60mm front lowering springs to suit the heavier C20XE C20LET engines.

Would like what they cost me but will listen to serious offers.

[Edited on 25-04-2015 by Mark.W]

[Edited on 25-04-2015 by Mark.W]

[Edited on 13-05-2015 by Mark.W]
daine
Premium Member

26th Apr 15 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha Ha, didn't realise it was you selling on Ebay Mark, If they'd been -40mm I would of come to a deal
with you mate.
Mark.W

26th Apr 15 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No bother daine,its only 20mm difference
daine
Premium Member

27th Apr 15 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes your right mate!! have you got any picks of these fitted or you just had a change of plan??
Mark.W

27th Apr 15 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't have pics as i only mounted one to the car,when i ordered them i asked for -70mm 300lb springs but when i fitted the spring it sat exactly the same height as my -60mm springs so it must be down the higher poundage the reason why it never lowered it any further so looks like im going to have to go down the GAZ coilover route to get it the height i want.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » -60mm 300lb custom front lowering springs for C20XE C20LET.( SOLD) 25 database queries in 0.0062678 seconds