corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Prosport stepper gauges****sold***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Prosport stepper gauges****sold***
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Mar 15 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After what i paid for them as they are brand new, collection from Buckingham or Watford, postage depends on what you buy, selling the gauges as a set, gauge pod is the only item i will sell on its own

All items have never been fitted to a car, guages never even taken out of the box, all 52mm fitment and all come with the basic senders and wiring required to fit (some additional wiring etc may be required depending on setup) was going to fit these to mine but need money for tyres so these will have to wait

all gauges have an opening ceremony (see youtube etc) can be changed to white or green backlighting

Boost Gauge £40
Oil Temp £40
Oil Pressure £40

Gauge pod £75 - fits new age subaru impreza bug and blob eye models

[Edited on 16-03-2015 by SteveoBC]

[Edited on 18-03-2015 by SteveoBC]
johnny86
Premium Member

16th Mar 15 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So tempting
SteveoBC
Premium Member

18th Mar 15 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Prosport stepper gauges****sold*** 25 database queries in 0.0053289 seconds