corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football, sponsored by multi-coloured dress crap.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend football, sponsored by multi-coloured dress crap.
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
5th Mar 15 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were shocking, against a shit team. ive no idea what it was you must have watched, perhaps a re run on uk gold from 1997?
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 15 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, you should have seen how we have played the rest of our games.

Facts are though we are controlling most games now, with healthy possession, if we can start turning that possession more progressively and being better in the final third I think it will come together.

New players are needed though.
Nic Barnes

5th Mar 15 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can have as much of the ball as you want if you can't do anything with it, it means nothing pmsl. Don't think you understand statistics at all.
spencer88

5th Mar 15 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
You can have as much of the ball as you want if you can't do anything with it, it means nothing pmsl. Don't think you understand statistics at all.

Who won?

Seems they did something with the ball then.
Nic Barnes

5th Mar 15 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve said most games. read his comment before being a spastic. man chester havent won that many games where they have "controlled" the ball have they.
Cavey

5th Mar 15 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you seen their fixtures since the turn of the year? I would hope they're controlling most of the ball.

Their fixtures till the end of the season however, little bit different
Mad Moe

5th Mar 15 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was at the game last night and that was easily the worst Man Utd team I've seen in a long time, the fact that we more than held our own should be worrying for their fans.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 15 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think it was as bad as most people are making out, United have been absolutely terrible this season at times make no mistake, but last night I didnt see the same failings. I think a lot of people automatically want to believe its bad now because its become a bit of a rolling bandwagon.

70% of possession, and if chances had been taken from both sides it could have easily been 2-4.

There are elements that were poor about last night though, creating in the final third is bad still, last night was no exception, but from the final third back, im fairly happy.

Saying its the worst united side you have seen, I dont think is quite accurate, everyone is trying to compare it to the united of old, but its now a different style to that, its more Bayern/Barca possession'esque nowhere near as much pace as the old United side, just different and peopple are having a hard time associating united with it.

Now dont get me wrong, its nowhere near Bayern/Barca levels yet, but I see the similar style that is being implemented.

[Edited on 05-03-2015 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 15 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not getting top 4 though.
Mad Moe

5th Mar 15 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What else am I supposed to compare it to but the Man Utd of old? For me it looked like a manager trying to force a style of play not suited to the group of players at his disposal.
Marc

5th Mar 15 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is to an extent Moesy and the players are going to have to adapt, unless he admits defeat and makes us play like previous seasons.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football, sponsored by multi-coloured dress crap. 24 database queries in 0.0126672 seconds