corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b x10xe misfiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b x10xe misfiring
Corsayo

User status: Offline
21st Feb 15 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So Iv got a problem with my 2000 corsa b with x10xe engine. It misfires to a point where it's impossible to drive it. And it's making loud popping noises out the air intake frequently. The eml light comes on and off and I'm getting codes for o2 sensor low voltage. So I got a new o2 sensor and nothing changed still kept getting the code. The maf is only a couple month old so I don't think it will be that. When the cars idling and I put my hand over the air intake at the maf completely blocking the air intake the car doesn't stall it just keeps running, so I think it might be an air leak, I'm not really sure.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks
random dav
Premium Member

21st Feb 15 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check for leaks first such as on vac hoses, inlet area, etc. If you cant get to some areas spray some WD40 in the area and see if anything changes.

Also check leads/coil(s)

WRLFC !

Project cars
Corsayo

21st Feb 15 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sprayed some carb cleaner around the throttle body and sometimes it's starts revving harder, but if I try to spray it again after like 2 mins in the same spot nothing changes

Thanks
pro8186

22nd Feb 15 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coil pack

New Poll