corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Early Corsa Front Seats - Torx Size?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Early Corsa Front Seats - Torx Size?
Ian W

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 15 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to remove my seats for some welding (what else!) and I can't find what torx bit I need - tools are at my parents so if I am going to go there I could do with just grabbing what I need!
Dee25790

2nd Feb 15 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to remember size 30. If you can hold out till tomorrow am clearing the garage and will check for you. Drop me a pm tomorrow to remind me incase I forget haha
craig55

2nd Feb 15 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T40
Ian W

2nd Feb 15 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

New Poll