corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » The year is 2015, is anyone alive in here???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The year is 2015, is anyone alive in here???
l88fty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jan 15 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So who's actually still from the East Midlands, which of you are driving a Corsa, if not a Corsa then what and who are we likely to see at Meets and Shows this year?

I'm Lofty, based in Lincoln. I don't get to many events with CS/WR despite being a premium member on here because I run my own club. Hopefully this year I intend on coming to more

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
nibnob21
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in Derby. Had a B for years but sold it over a year ago now. My partner has a Corsa D. I did a couple of small things to it but as it's her car she had the final word.

My car is a mk1 Japanese import Eunos Roadster (Mazda MX5).

I tend to just go to Billing now as it's the most laid back show and I get to have a spoon with Willay in the tent of love.

MX5 Project Thread
Jack-

11th Jan 15 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm from derby, don't really go to the shows because non of my mates are into vauxhalls

Anyway got 1.8 Sri corsa c

D0NN3R

12th Jan 15 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im still here but don't have corsa on road no more as its not road legal now lol
l88fty
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Donner I don't even see you around town anymore dude, probably because I have no idea what motor your in!!

There must be more of us active than this!!

Firestate88

21st Jan 15 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im still alive, got a corsa sri 1.8 aswell as my astra :waves:
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

25th Jan 15 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys, I'm still here to although I don't post as much as I used to. Still have the Corsa which shall be attending shows again this year, but use the Lexus as a daily

If there's interest I can get the topics updated and start to arrange the monthly meets again?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
andy_mk3

25th Jan 15 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a Corsa owner, but from Stamford with a Mk3 Astra with a B204.

I have seen a couple of modded B's around here but no idea if the owners are on here or not.
l88fty
Premium Member

31st Jan 15 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone!!

quote:
Originally posted by Danny W
hi guys, I'm still here to although I don't post as much as I used to. Still have the Corsa which shall be attending shows again this year, but use the Lexus as a daily

If there's interest I can get the topics updated and start to arrange the monthly meets again?

Danny I think with the lack of numbers in our region, we're probably better off doing what you suggested mate and meeting up with other areas at their meets.

ainsley_brader

11th Sep 17 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow east mids was always quiet but over 2.5 years without a post must be close to a record?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » The year is 2015, is anyone alive in here??? 25 database queries in 0.0126929 seconds