corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Mud runs - Tough Mudder, Survival of the Fittest, Yorkshire Mud Run, The Suffering

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mud runs - Tough Mudder, Survival of the Fittest, Yorkshire Mud Run, The Suffering
Marc

User status: Offline
20th Jan 15 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well of the 4 of us doing it, 2 of us regularly go to the gym and lift weights, one just does cardio - I'm thinking he will do quite well! 3 of us went to the gym on Saturday and we had him lifting weights - Dead lifts, clean and press and some pull ups. Felt quite bad for him afterwards My other mate has just started running and doesn't go to the gym.

I'm picking my running back up. Recently all I do is 3-4k on the cross trainer. I've being doing 3.5k on the treadmill the past few times I have been to the gym and I'll be off out running soon. Not until May so I'm easing myself in to the running
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
20th Jan 15 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That will be enough running imo

I have some lettuce for your nipples that may be better than plasters

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Mud runs - Tough Mudder, Survival of the Fittest, Yorkshire Mud Run, The Suffering 24 database queries in 0.0075650 seconds