corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » How do I contact Google?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do I contact Google?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jan 15 at 07:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is doing my head in.

3 years ago the company I'm with acquired a smaller company, including all their online activities.

Since then they've continued to pay for the same useless AdWords campaing month after month.

Now I'm trying to delete the campaign, but here's the thing. Google won't let me sign in.

All I have is the email used as username, as it's where the AdWords reports are showing up.

I tried resetting the pasword, but since Google are pretty strict it got me absolutely nowhere as I have basically zero information about the account.

I can legally prove that the domain is ours, but how on earth do I get in contact with Google? It's not exactly like they have a "contact us" page. Well actually they do, but it doesn't contain any actual contact information, but just sends me on the same useless loop through their password reset options.

Brett
Premium Member

5th Jan 15 at 08:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

806 02340

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-GB

[Edited on 05-01-2015 by Brett]
Balling
Premium Member

5th Jan 15 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks!

New Poll