corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 320d touring dropped on coilovers and bbs ch's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 320d touring dropped on coilovers and bbs ch's
MELV14

User status: Offline
25th May 15 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hardly the backwards brigade. Each to their own, I'd rather my car didn't look like Voldemort though

[Edited on 25-05-2015 by MELV14]
Ben G

25th May 15 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kav
The corsasport backwards brigade wondered how long it would be before you guys chirped up.
Like gav said its only on the car as it had to be would rather not have it on at all

Apologies for having an opinion that differs to your monstrosity.
kav

25th May 15 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha knew you guys would take the bait predictable and your intitled to your opinion doesnt mean i am going to listen to it and monstrosity thats brilliant i quite like that

[Edited on 25-05-2015 by kav]
BeetleGav

25th May 15 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G

25th May 15 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the rest of the car though! My uncle has one but he's an old twat now so hasn't done much to it.
--ToM--

25th May 15 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally get the idea of moving it so it can be removed for shows and all that and the smooth bumper and no front reg plate allways does look loads better, but in this circumstance If it was my car Id leave it where it was only to hide the two big screw holes from where it was previously, if the bumper was smooth Id have it where it is but not s full size plate Id have s diddy one
Ian W

25th May 15 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
I totally get the idea of moving it so it can be removed for shows and all that and the smooth bumper and no front reg plate allways does look loads better, but in this circumstance If it was my car Id leave it where it was only to hide the two big screw holes from where it was previously, if the bumper was smooth Id have it where it is but not s full size plate Id have s diddy one

+1

Car looks cool but the plate is a bit random, seems like a pointless mod tbh as said - you need the plate on so unless you are doing car shows week in week out it looks odd.
kav

25th May 15 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of a marmite mod but wasnt a fan of the plate higher up with the number plate blank on. Don't think having the flash on in the pic I used has helped as it really stands out
BeetleGav

25th May 15 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo

25th May 15 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has a James Bond front plate that is motorised and disappears through a gap in the bumper. That would do
kav

25th May 15 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have actually looked at one of them didn't have anywhere to mount it without destroying the front bumper

[Edited on 25-05-2015 by kav]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 320d touring dropped on coilovers and bbs ch's 24 database queries in 0.0127869 seconds