corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Cars... Focus RS, Astra SRi-T (feat. Barina City C20XE , Barina GSi & HSV VXR)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars... Focus RS, Astra SRi-T (feat. Barina City C20XE , Barina GSi & HSV VXR)
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jun 16 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kev - they are rare, have found a black one though

Prices arent too bad on the RS's a bit more than the UK, however values are creeping up here, which is good

[Edited on 07-06-2016 by random dav]

WRLFC !

Project cars
Kev_GSI

8th Jun 16 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I source alot of bits for a friend with a astra in sydney so want to move and bring my cars with me lol
random dav
Premium Member

14th Jun 16 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish I had brought one with me, although am just about to go through the import system and I aint looking forward to it

Anyways, update.

Lowered the Focus 25/15mm on Eibach springs

More or less finished Astra interior, new seats, repainted centre console trim, retrimmed roof lining and pillar trim, new gauges and any other bits that needed sorting.

WRLFC !

Project cars
Generation

15th Jun 16 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those seats are lovely!
anthcorsa

15th Jun 16 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That drivers seat looks a comfy place to be.
Jambo

15th Jun 16 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They look really good in the G Match the door cards quite well too. Nice!

Focus is

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Cars... Focus RS, Astra SRi-T (feat. Barina City C20XE , Barina GSi & HSV VXR) 25 database queries in 0.0107322 seconds