corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vectra c estate 1.9cdti 120hp full mot ready to drive away

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vectra c estate 1.9cdti 120hp full mot ready to drive away
Jed D

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 14 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - vectra c life estate
Engine - 1.9cdti 120hp
Price - £1100 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact me - catch me on facebook quicker ' Jed Dixon '

General information -

no longer needed, great on fuel, FULL mot just put on, loads of recent work such as brake pads, discs, pipes, even a caliper on the n/s/r, b.new exhaust flexy, oil and oil filter done twice in the past year, air filter and fuel filter... wanted for nothing basically

de-grill, heko wind deflectors, b.new witter tow bar (used once), sri rims with 2 b.new tyres and 2 still very good.

issues :
the n/s electric window switch is a bit iffy from time to time
the key fob is worn (unlock still works) i just locked it manually

im open to offers, and your welcome to come view

feel free to bring your own wheels if you want to haggle me loads, i wouldn't mind keeping them for the cav

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vectra c estate 1.9cdti 120hp full mot ready to drive away 25 database queries in 0.0081460 seconds