corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clutch pedal loose

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clutch pedal loose
Dazzler S.A

User status: Offline
30th Oct 14 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

i have a problem with my opel corsa c 1.4 16V, for some reason the clutch pedal became loose. I am unable to change gears while the car is running, however the gears do go in at times but not always when the car off, a friend advised that i get a slave master cylinder, went to the dealers and they advised to get the elbow which I think is part of the Slave master cylinder, and not to buy the complete slave master cylinder. I am not sure what to do. Any advise will be appreciated, thanks.

New Poll