corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which corsa b's.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which corsa b's.....
jay.jay

User status: Offline
25th Oct 14 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...had the transducer on the gearbox to work with electric clocks? I need to know which models etc as I need the wiring plug for it from the scrapyard, got a brand new transducer here but need the wiring as mine is a x16xe loom with '3 pins in a row' connector
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Oct 14 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean how do you tell if clocks are electronic?

They all start at zero if that's all you need to know.

The cable ones start at 10.

Date wise probably 98 ish? Not sure.
davegreen
Premium Member

25th Oct 14 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my 1998 1.2 16v has the electric clocks, full electric with a reluctor ring on the diff and not the gear type pick up.
jay.jay

25th Oct 14 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after one which has the round plug that goes into the speed sensor as opposed to the normal rectangular/straight type connector, it's hard to explain but basically I've converted it to c20let and I'm running an f20 box which uses cable clocks, I've got a transducer here which screws onto the mechanical speed sensor but it has a 3 pin round plug as opposed to the 3 pin rectangular plug on my sport loom. I need the round 3 pin to be able to join it onto my loom. I was told some corsa b's had this type of connector onto the speed sensor but I don't know which ones?
Stuarrrty

25th Oct 14 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have here
ainsley_brader

26th Oct 14 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my 96 1.4 sport had electronic speedo
corsajay88

27th Oct 14 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.4 8v's and only some of them, where I've got mine from in the past
jay.jay

27th Oct 14 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah cheers pal!, I think someone told me it was 1.4 8v's but thought I'd double check on here first cheers

New Poll