corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall movano workhorse lwb high roof 2.5cdti price drop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall movano workhorse lwb high roof 2.5cdti price drop
Lee_fr200

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 14 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - movano
Engine - 2.5cdti
Mileage - 167,000
Price - 2850 Ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact email address - lee_fr200@yahoo.co.uk

General information - this van has been an absolutely great workhorse, this van is ply lined and has been used to deliver amusement equipment around the country as well as picking up 2 engines for my project cars.

We bought it as a vauxhall pre reg van so we are the 2nd owner (1st rly) it's done around 167000 genuine miles and has only a few little stone chips other than that it's great

Bad bits!

Side door something fell on it from inside we do have a spare side door we will include in the sale (haven't got round to fitting it, but may do before the sale depending on how quick it gets sold)
Drivers door has a dent in it from the wind taking it out of my hand, again we have a spare drivers door that we haven't got round to fitting as of yet.
Passenger door the cable has come off the door handle so it can only be opened from inside again this isn't a big job and may be sorted before the sale

It's got a full service history performed from new by MJ MOTORS which is owned by dan smith on here (J100 RSA) so any questions can be fired to him if wished as he is family and knows the full history of this van

Genuine reason for sale I also have a transit connect for sale we have got rid of 1 of our engineers and he had e transit connect so we are selling the 2 vans so we have a deposit for 1 new van as we don't need 2 and this is too large for us now, we will take offers so feel free to make one, we welcome any inspection whatsoever

And due to the new tax legislation as compensation for not been able to provide 12 month tax we will include a full tank of fuel

[Edited on 03-10-2014 by Lee_fr200]

[Edited on 08-10-2014 by Lee_fr200]

[Edited on 08-10-2014 by Lee_fr200]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall movano workhorse lwb high roof 2.5cdti price drop 25 database queries in 0.0085602 seconds