corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » will 8.25j alloys fit corsa c??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will 8.25j alloys fit corsa c??
Grant0014

User status: Offline
14th Sep 14 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i'm looking at buying a new set of alloys for my Corsa c, but not sure if they will fit.

description below

XXR 527 16" x 8.25J 4x100 4x108 ET0 FLAT BLACK MASSIVE WIDE RIMS ALLOY WHEELS

was wondering if anyone knew if this will be ok or if anyone has had similar size alloys

thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Sep 14 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly J is the bead pattern and nothing to do with the width.

I would think it will be close and the offset is quite critical because it needs to make the most of the space between the arch and the damper. Measure that as a starting point. I'm sure its possible and has probably been done but the tyre choice is also important, I doubt it will be without problems and you'll probably lose most of the suspension travel.

That said, I'm also aware its not a decision you'll base on merit.

Just read that spec again - ET0? The bolt face is in the middle of the wheel? Surely it must mean they have no value for that because ET0 would only give you around 4" before the wheel left the arch so at >8" width you'd have 4" of protrusion on the rim. I know you scene boys love a bit of MOT failure but that wouldn't work at all.
davegreen
Premium Member

15th Sep 14 at 03:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, as the corsa's are 4 x 100 bolt pcd.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Sep 14 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a 4x100 option.
davegreen
Premium Member

15th Sep 14 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did not read that part.
taylorboosh

15th Sep 14 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id imagine they are totally wrong
Grant0014

16th Sep 14 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks,
having done more research into those alloys i have no chance of them fitting.

Does anyone no of any 16" alloys that are quite wide that will fit? for track use

Thanks

New Poll