corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Halfords 150 socket set case (old style)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halfords 150 socket set case (old style)
Stu_22

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 14 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As in the title I like to hang my set up on the wall and the clips have gone on my case

Generation

22nd Aug 14 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it back to halfords, get a new box. I did
davieslim

1st Sep 14 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem is you don't get a choice of box when you go in, I've got a replacement box sitting unused because it's the next version up from the one I owned so it takes a different ammount of tools and sizes which was pretty annoying but was given no choice and took 3 weeks to come In to the store
Stu_22

1st Sep 14 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've settled with a bungee cord for now.

davieslim

1st Sep 14 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol my old box snapped in 2, I had a few sets of the clips but I have them to mates when there's broke, they do appear on eBay from time to time

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Halfords 150 socket set case (old style) 25 database queries in 0.0101180 seconds