corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Corsa C CDTI SRI - In need of TLC (REDUCED)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 Corsa C CDTI SRI - In need of TLC (REDUCED)
davcohen

User status: Offline
20th Aug 14 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Purchased this car almost 5 years ago now and generally its been a great car,
The car has currently 109k Miles and will need some repair, please be advised the white wheels currently on there are junk and are there literally to move the car.

unfortunately a motorcycle decided to crash into the car (right front wing) and it has been sat on the drive for a few months while the insurance claim went thru somehow it was given a 50/50 split decision even though there was clear evidence it was totally the motorcycles fault.

Either way the insurance company has made this car a Class C write off, as you can see there really isnt that much damage but as I no longer live here I dont have the time to get it fixed and my sister has got a replacement.

Over all that time she had alot of new parts fitted, such as a recent steering rack, the spring snapped as per typical vauxhall so some lowering springs were fitted there is a recent alternator change, regular oil changes since we have had it.

It already had been de-wipered, tinted side and rear glass and the Irmshcer backbox when I purchased it.

The car obviously needs a good polish given the above im going to ask £700 ono Willing to accept £450

Based in N20 and the MOT is out with the car currently sorn off the road

text or call o795o 9o9 1o8

[Edited on 04-11-2014 by davcohen]

[Edited on 04-11-2014 by davcohen]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Corsa C CDTI SRI - In need of TLC (REDUCED) 25 database queries in 0.0093970 seconds