corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b tax and tested mint working spares or repairs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b tax and tested mint working spares or repairs
WRG Corsa

User status: Offline
14th Aug 14 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2l8v
Mileage - 120,000
Price - £200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - u2u

General information -

Mot march 2015 just put 6 months tax
The car runs fine if i didn't buy a new car i'd still drive it!

All you need is insurance.

i class it as spares or repairs for all the little annoying bits that need attention,

Good bits!

Perfectly working 3dr white 1.2l 8v vauxhall corsa

Cambelt done 5,000 miles ago receipt form local garage to back this up

Alloys wheels wrapped in low profile 195/45/15 tyres all good besides one that needs replacing. Set of x 4 steels with no tyres these are 15inch from corsa c included.

Lowered 60mm on shocks and springs, no crappy stuff! Actually shortened shocks and springs. Also have mint brand new standard suspension included.

Rear imported german lights nice and clear. Also have standard lights included.

Recently tinted back 3 windows done by professional installer! Not cheap nasty kit of ebay trust me i tried and failed!

Fiat punto rear wiper blade neat tidy up upgrade and aero front wipers.

All bumpers sprayed in black look real fresh and plastic arches given a lick of hammerite yes questionable but was quick easy way to get them looking shinny and new!

Nice blue seat covers, rear headrests aswell.

The paint is mint! wax clay bar and polish regularly.

Bad bits

17 years old, little oil leaks here and there... the norm to be honest with its age.

Air leak in one of the vacuum pipes.

Exhaust back box silencer weld snapped off, still has an actual back box pipe just no big sliver box covering it.

Speedo cable snapped currently on around 120,000miles

Couple interior parts missing grab handle and speedo surround and gear stick plastic, i spray painted it my self but was a bad job so chucked them in the bin

One of the alloy tires has a lump in the wall brand new eagle f1 tyre not cheap! Curbed it at some speed :/ needs replacing 195/45/15 alloy is fine small scratch. 13 spare steel on at the moment.

14 previous owners i've been the last 4 years of owner ship, sounds alot but car is over 10 years old. Part service history quiet spots along the history, got few receipts in my owner ship.

Thinks thats everything, no part exchange

just bought new car and need space on my drive way hence sale

viewings welcome, probably weekend unless i'm free in evenings.

[Edited on 14-08-2014 by WRG Corsa]

[Edited on 08-02-2015 by WRG Corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b tax and tested mint working spares or repairs 25 database queries in 0.0060570 seconds