corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b steering wheel boss

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b steering wheel boss
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
1st Aug 14 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I'm trying to fit boss back on my car but been of so long sort of forgot or I'm doing it right and they supplied me wrong boss

Right how I'm doing this got the spring in there then boss goes over with nut on sounds good to me but just wanting to check thanks Joe
flame

2nd Aug 14 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes that is right, don't forget the washer that goes under the nut with the lug you bend up to stop it loosening
Joey 1.6 sport

3rd Aug 14 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so it goes how I've got it the spring withe the washer on top then the boss with a lock washer and nut the only problem is I've got no lock washer just what you see and a 17mm nut so who ever fitted the old boss must of lost the washer
flame

3rd Aug 14 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think there is supposed to be a washer between the spring and the boss- mine goes spring, boss, lock washer and nut. Pretty sure the nut is a 21 or 22mm too

New Poll