corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Yellow road legal C20XE Corsa ****SOLD****

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yellow road legal C20XE Corsa ****SOLD****
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jul 14 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*****SOLD SOLD SOLD******

Make - Corsa B C20XE
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 131k (Shell) Engine (around 90 no proof though)
Price - £2150 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07912014473
Contact email address - spurcell2008@hotmail.com

General information -

Corsa B aka Bumblee, the yellow peril, the flying banana etc is now up for sale
Time to move on so selling up to buy an Impreza, car comes with a load of spares and is ready to drive away, very capable road legal track car which has just driven me to the nurburgring and back along with doing some laps without any hassle, bodywork is mint for the age, not a dent or a scratch on it as its been recently resprayed in the last 6months (quite good considering it’s a track car)
Please note this is a road legal track car, not used as a daily, this is a weekend toy for me to use on A/B roads and the occasional track days, had loads of fun at Silverstone, Castle Combe Nurburgring GP circuit and the Nordschliefe
Car is registered on the log book as a 2.0 and the colour yellow (was originally 1.4 8v)
Build thread here over the years to answer most questions
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=361837&page=1
Not willing to break as I don’t have the time or space anymore, this is going as a whole
Pm me for any other questions, viewings can only be done at weekends as the car is at my mum and dads as I live away from home
But will be at Billing this Sunday if anyone wants a nose around it

MOT until dec 2014
Tax until 2014
C20XE Conversion
F20 Gearbox
Chris Astley motorsport supplied the conversion kit, 300bhp rated drive shafts, gearbox spacer
Short shifter kit with nylon centre bush
Roose motorsport yellow hoses all round (although labelled as chris Astley motorsport-he supplied them)
Friedrich motorsport power car
Cone Filter
Gaz GHA Coilovers all round and front adjustable top mounts
Corsa VXR calipers and Meriva discs (previously fitted to Warren Gs car)
Mintex racing pads recently purchased
Yokohama AD08 tyres all round (all have plenty of tread 5-6mm at least on all of them)
Polyrace poly bushes on all suspension arms and anti roll bars
Long life custom exhaust from manifold back 2.5’’, full centre section straight through and back box
8 point bolt in OMP rollcage
OMP Steering wheel (no centre emblem)
Auto gauge gauges in homemade centre pod mount in dash
-oil temp
-oil pressure
-water temp
-volt meter
Mocal 13 row oil cooler
1.7tdi rad for better cooling
H+R Front wheel spacers and extended wheel bolts
Morette Headlights with motorbike indicators
Cobra Monaco fibreglass side mounted bucket seat with cobra mounts (bolted to welded in rails but can be unbolted to suit driving position)
Cobra Monaco S passenger seat with underside subframe (this can be adjusted)
-have matching pair with subframe but have not fitted the other seat as the fibreglass one is lighter)-mint
Yellow and black Sabelt harnesses
uprated fuel pump to suit XE
NGK iridium spark plugs
BBS RX2 wheels in grey and silver
Recently resprayed in Vauxhall VXR8 Hazard yellow

Spare parts list
-4 cav slabs in matt black, fits the tyres currently on the car
-2 spare tyres, one continental one firestone, plenty of tread on both, again fits either set of wheels
-afm, TPS, Dizzy and cap
-rear back box (was fitted to Darryls XE)
-Spare Cobra bucket seat to match the passenger seat (bought as a pair but only fitted passenger seat)
-F20 gearbox (untested as this was bought cheap to fit a diff into in the future)
-Yellow OMP front strut brace (second hand was going to modify and fit as it fouls the FPR, never got round to it)
-GSI spoiler, unpainted

Bad points;
-No heater (removed for the sake of weight saving)
-Oil temp gauge does not work as old sender was on previous sump (sold by accident)just needs a new sender wiring in
-front discs need changing as suspected warped (wheel wobble between 60-70mph but goes away above this speed) – possibly from driving to and from nurburgring and doing the GP circuit
-Rad cooling fan wired to be on when ignition is on all the time as fan switches kept failing, unsure why but has never broken on me
-Since roll cage has been fitted above 100mph there is a buzzing noise from the dashboard vibrating against the cage (not bothered me on track and not had time to find out where its coming from)
-passenger door handle does not open from the outside
-Seeping from core plug (can be either sealed as a quick fix or replace the core plug, nothing major)
-Slight oil leak from sump (again standard on an XE drove from Germany and hardly lost any in the process)
-Alternator belt squeal on start up (goes away after 20secs)
-Indicator relay could do with changing as the bike indicators in the headlights make the indicators blink a bit quickly
-wheels don’t have centre caps (can easily get some from BBS- never bothered me)
-roll cage is second hand so could do with taking out and painting, was going to but selling so not going to bother

Been as honest as I can, really want the car and all the spares gone in one go, Id would like £2150 ono, sold as seen

[Edited on 09-07-2014 by SteveoBC]

[Edited on 24-08-2014 by SteveoBC]

[Edited on 03-09-2014 by SteveoBC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Yellow road legal C20XE Corsa ****SOLD**** 25 database queries in 0.0106719 seconds