corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Zuniga

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Zuniga
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jul 14 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FIFA are investigating Zuniga with some quartets saying he should be banned for it. I may be naive, but to me he went in a bit rough; but that sort of tackle happens all the time? The fact its Neymar, and he ended up with a sore one is just hyping up the situation IMO.
Cavey

5th Jul 14 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a nothing challenge. Only investigating because he's the poster boy. Tbf i doubt he'll care if he is banned anyway. But fucking ridiculous that its being investigated at all.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Jul 14 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to be looking at half the Brazil team too then.
Cavey

5th Jul 14 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scolaris comments about teams targeting Neymar did make me laugh, the amount of times they tried to cripple J Rod last night

[Edited on 05-07-2014 by Cavey]
Conway563

5th Jul 14 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To me it looked like he went in with no intention to try and play the ball but just lay one on him (not saying his intent was to injure though, just to hit him)
As said though I lost count of the number of times Fernandinho did the same to Rodriguez, investigating it is bullshit
Robbo

7th Jul 14 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was bloody harsh and a hideous/unnecessary challenge given where it happened etc. but for Zuniga on Neymar read Fernandinho on Rodriguez x10
Steve
Premium Member

7th Jul 14 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No punishment

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Zuniga 24 database queries in 0.0110850 seconds