corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Glacier White Corsa Gsi - Total Vauxhall Featured.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Glacier White Corsa Gsi - Total Vauxhall Featured.
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
29th Jun 14 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -Vauxhall
Model -Corsa B GSi
Engine -1600 Petrol
Mileage - 096477
Price - £2000 ono

Location - Berkshire SL3
Contact phone number - PM for information
Contact email address - mmalins@blueyonder.co.uk

It is with much regret that it has come time to sell my beloved Vauxhall Corsa Gsi, This Car has been a labour of love. For the past 3 years I have owned its been spent bringing it to the excellent condition the car is currently in.

Over the past 3 years the car has had many parts fitted/replaced in order to modify to a tasteful standard and keep it running as it should, most recently the fuel tank and brakes have been replaced/upgraded.

The Corsa Gsi is quick becoming a rare car following in the footsteps of its older brother the Nova, with there being less than 80 currently licensed on the road today.
(http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/vauxhall_corsa_gsi_16v)

A full build thread and what's been done on the car can be found here : http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=631142&page=1

The Car was also "Spotted" by Total Vauxhall Magazine and a full feature followed as featured In issue 159 March 2014 "Rags to Riches" Page's 40-46. Also on the Total Vauxhall show stand @ PVS14

For a 20 year old car it still turns heads and draws a crowd, its always a surprise to go into a petrol station and not be asked about the car.

With the tuned 1.6 16v it keeps it with modern traffic with ease and despite the modifications does well on
fuel economy.

The car is a GENUINE GSi in Glacier white fitted with the original X16XE engine (early GSi's did have the C16XE - but the engine is right for the year of the car) The GSi's body-kit is 100% complete even down to the jacking point covers which seem to be harder to find than Hen's teeth. All the badging on the car has been replaced with genuine OE items from Vauxhall. To compliment the standard lines of the GSi the Front Headlights have been replaced with genuine smoked Depo items and the rear lights swapped out for the European "German style" lenses.

The vehicle is lowered on fully adjustable FK sport coil-over suspension which provides a comfortable sporty stance with the stiffness you'd expect. The suspension also benefits with the addition of front and rear aftermarket strut braces from the likes of OMP.

Braking upgrades come from the Corsa's bigger brother the 2.0L 16V Astra GTE in the form of 256mm X 24mm MTec drilled and grooved brake discs and a larger Calliper and Delphi Pads. The callipers have been refurbished and painted professionally in Mazda Velocity red.

The engine X16xe is fitted with re-profiled cam shafts, Lexmaul Ram induction system, K&N panel filter, Magnecor 8mm ignition leads, 4-2-1 exhaust manifold linked to a full stainless exhaust system including de-cat, SFS silicone hoses, TX auto sport Alloy Radiator. Its not all go under the bonnet as its had its fair share of cosmetic treats which inc powder coated rocker cover, one off custom carbon fibre spark plug cover, bailey header tank and power steering tank, C20xe (redtop) alloy oil cap custom fitted (never seen another one like it on this engine) C20xe polished heat shield and polished ABS cover.

The interior is in good condition for the age, slight wear on the steering wheel (airbag as standard) and drivers bolster as with all Gsi's. Does have optional extras such as centre coin tray and rare "corsa" branded dash mat (option from new) Speedo illumination has been changed to red led's inc electric window switches and headlight controls. interior features inc, Sunroof, electric windows, electric/heated mirrors - All working.

And how could I not mention the wheels... Compomotive MO 5's 15x7" which is a rare wheel in that size. wheels were refurbished in glacier white to match the car, all complete with genuine alloy centre caps.

Now for the Bad points :-

-The spare wheel well has been removed and plated due to the previous owners centre exit exhaust, the boot has been Dynamatted to prevent exhaust boom from inside. - this does not affect the car at all, was something I was going to get around to but really never bothered me.

-The rear valance also has a section removed from the middle, nothing structural and covered by the rear bumper so not visible.

-The wear on the interior as mentioned.

Looking for £2000 ono. If there are any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Glacier White Corsa Gsi - Total Vauxhall Featured. 25 database queries in 0.0102451 seconds