corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 mk4 golf gti 1.8t

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 mk4 golf gti 1.8t
boz_gsi

User status: Offline
28th Jun 14 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vw
Model - golf gti
Engine - 1.8t
Mileage -car 144k engine 89k
Price - £1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07815596747
Contact email address -

General information -
Selling my 2001 gti car is tidy for its age and very tidy for the miles, the engine has been changed because of cambelt failure. The engine that went in has 89k on, I put a new cambelt kit and water pump and a service.
It has 12 months MOT, and has also had a new windscreen and passangers bottom arm. The interior is in really good condition and everything work like it should. Tyres are fine, brakes are abit rusted because it's not getting use but should be fine when used a couple times.theres an of mark here and there and a chip on the bonnet near the badge. Please feel free to ask any questions or for more pics. Viewing and test drives also welcome

Text Black

[Edited on 28-06-2014 by boz_gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 mk4 golf gti 1.8t 25 database queries in 0.0073330 seconds