corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » brocade Corsa Sport Update

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brocade Corsa Sport Update
Thomas

User status: Offline
9th May 14 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought i would get a new project after I missed having my Corsa, so was offered this car one lady owner and full service history been really well looked after.

really chuffed with the car, just passed its Mot again needs a few things doing to the bodywork but it is a good base and love the colour

comments welcome

[Edited on 11-05-2014 by Thomas]
johnny86
Premium Member

9th May 14 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good base what plans have you got?
Thomas

9th May 14 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some original sport alloys to start with, then I have to get the handling sorted and thinking of lowering it 40mm want to keep it looking as standard as poss really
Simon_16v

10th May 14 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Impossible to get the handling sorted on a Corsa!

Looks a good base to start with but didn't realise that brocade faded as bad as this, thought it was only flame red that was bad.
Thomas

10th May 14 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the roof has started peeling and it has faded all over
Thomas

11th May 14 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New addition to the car finally got them put on will need a refurb but chuffed that I got a set of four with the centre caps

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » brocade Corsa Sport Update 24 database queries in 0.0131812 seconds