corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Brand new Corsa VXR - £113 p/m!

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand new Corsa VXR - £113 p/m!
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th May 14 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I masterbate over women

Lol
djgritt
Premium Member

20th May 14 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd have to have the car at Vauxhall for an annual inspection to satisfy the Lifetime warranty.

Servicing can be done anywhere, and the warranty will be honoured provided genuine GM Parts are fitted if changed.

The VXR will be pretty much, if not the same as any other Corsa for pricing of Services really, and the warranty arrangement will definitely be the same as it is for our LE.
Brett
Premium Member

21st May 14 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assuming my calcs are correct and making a few assumptions, based on 10k miles plus £200/service, 36MPG at £1.27/ltr and insurance at £500/year, I make it 71p/mile in total to own, run and maintain this car Again, assuming my calcs are correct, could very well be wrong

[Edited on 21-05-2014 by Brett]
spencer88

21st May 14 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the point is?

Brett
Premium Member

21st May 14 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No point other than being extremely bored and someone asked how much it was to run on one of the pages. Thanks for the question tho.
Stu_22

21st May 14 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Assuming my calcs are correct and making a few assumptions, based on 10k miles plus £200/service, 36MPG at £1.27/ltr and insurance at £500/year, I make it 71p/mile in total to own, run and maintain this car Again, assuming my calcs are correct, could very well be wrong

[Edited on 21-05-2014 by Brett]

36MPG is a bit optimistic
Brett
Premium Member

21st May 14 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only going off info supplied. Was just a little time filler for 20mins this morning, lets not get too serious about it guys
mwg

21st May 14 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that if you buy it outright or through this deal?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st May 14 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Is that if you buy it outright or through this deal?

the deal

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Brand new Corsa VXR - £113 p/m! 23 database queries in 0.0143740 seconds