corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Power steering Tigra A

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Power steering Tigra A
ale36

User status: Offline
17th Apr 14 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello all, i need some advice.
I purchased a power steering pump bracket and belt for a c20xe into a tigra a /corsa b
when i received the bracket i was not happy at all at the quality of the welds and the overall finish of it. i complained to LMF straight away and their response was " we checked our stock and they are all fit for purpose" i left it at that as i couldn't be arse to argue around with them and i wasn't going to fit it any time soon.
When i finally came to install the pump and the bracket i could not use the belt supplied as it was too short also the pump was not aligned to the crank pulley.

i'm just wondering whether i fitted the pump correctly or not.
does any one have any pictures of their set up or can tell me where to get a quality bracket from?
ale36

27th Apr 14 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one can give some input?
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 14 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could have returned it anyway, regardless of anything else as you have legal rights to do that within 7 days when its bought unseen.

You got pics of it fitted now?

New Poll