corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chris Houghton

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chris Houghton
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Apr 14 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
I'm just sick of watching poor football with no tactics

Do you not think that is down to the league you find yourselves in and not the manager?

no, just because we play in a poor league does not mean we have to stick with tactics like hump the ball upto the big striker

cup final and our left back gets injured, lets ignore the fact we have a left back playing left wing and we have a decent attacking midfielder on the bench. lets bring on an overweight right back
mwg

7th Apr 14 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very interesting
Russ

7th Apr 14 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
I'm just sick of watching poor football with no tactics

Do you not think that is down to the league you find yourselves in and not the manager?
i'd say so, league one has seen some great football this year, when you get down to conference north and south and scottish non prem, the standard drops
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

7th Apr 14 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with a 6-7m wage bill and supposedly some of the best from the SPL other than the celtic squad should they be struggling against people on £25 a game training twice a week?

or should they be able to pass the ball around them with ease? i know the standard will drop as you go down the leagues but this is footballers who look like they have no clue

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chris Houghton 24 database queries in 0.0241249 seconds