corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ford fiesta zetec s with trackday/fast road mods

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ford fiesta zetec s with trackday/fast road mods
wilkogsi

User status: Offline
21st Mar 14 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage -
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

selling my ford fiesta zetec s. its a great fun, cheap car that has been prepared for fast road and occasional track use. as of yet its not been on track so the new owner can benefit from the fresh mods.

x reg 2000
miles- 137k
tax- end of june 2014
mot- july 5th 2014

all mods carried out are only 14 months old

brakes-
mondeo 2.0lt caliper
forcus st170 discs
ds3000 pads
brand new, rear shoes and cylinders
goodridge braided hoses
dot 5.1 brake fluid

engine-
puma speed manifold, heat wrapped
k&n air filter
fresh engine oil & filter, and fresh gearbox oil 800 miles ago.
new clutch, lightened and balanced flywheel.

suspension-
brand new racing puma shockers and springs front and rear
new bottom arms and axle bushes 12 months ago as well. axle was painted while removed.
full geo set-up

interior-
totally standard in good condition with nothing untoward. air con, electric windows, pas,abs.

body work-
i can only describe the body work as AVERAGE, its not a a1 mint. but for a 14 year old fiesta its by no means bad so please don't expect a new car. got the odd stone chip, car park dint ect. n/s/r arch has started to rust although not bad. o/s/r is rusty as shown in picture below.

As you can expect this car drives really well and handles properly. brakes are also excellent and goes very well for a 1600cc hot hatch.

happy to discuss the car, my contact number is 07952280937
only reason i'm selling is that there is too many cars in the house hold and i hardly use it. was bought with the intention of doing the odd cheap trackday but tbo i've lost interest with trackdays.

asking £700 OVNO

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ford fiesta zetec s with trackday/fast road mods 25 database queries in 0.0124469 seconds