corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E91 335i Touring - 396bhp - AP Racing brakes - Quaiffe LSD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW E91 335i Touring - 396bhp - AP Racing brakes - Quaiffe LSD
c20let

User status: Offline
11th Mar 14 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - E91 335i Touring
Engine - 3 litre twin-turbo petrol
Mileage - 48000
Price - £14,000

Location - Aberdeenshire
Contact phone number - 07754661853
Contact email address - battymon250@hotmail.com

For sale is my BMW 335i M Sport Touring finished in Le Mans blue with Cream (Lemon) Dakota leather interior. The car is in stunning condition with sensible modifications carried out to make it a brilliant E91 Touring.
I've now decided to sell the car for a smaller engined or diesel car for the whole family to drive.

The car was originally owned by BMW UK and so is well spec'd. It was first Registered in December 2006 The original spec as the car left the factory is as follows:

- M STAR SPOKE STYLE WHEELS 8/18 8.5/18
- AUTOMATIC GEARBOX WITH PADDLE SHIFTERS
- MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
- REMOTE CONTROL ALARM
- M SPORT PACKAGE
- ROOF RAILS
- SLIDING FRONT ARM REST
- SEMI ELECTRIC SEAT ADJUSTMENT FOR DRIVER / PASSENGER
- BOOT STORAGE COMPARTMENT PACKAGE
- FLOOR MATS
- FIRST AID KIT & TRIANGLE
- AUTO DIMM INTERIOR MIRROR
- SPORTS SEATS
- STORAGE COMPARTMENT PACK
- FRONT SEAT HEATING
- HEADLAMP WASHER SYSTEM
- PARK DISTANCE CONTROL
- RAIN SENSOR & AUTO LIGHT ACTIVATION
- XENON HEADLAMPS
- AUTOMATIC AIR CONDITIONING
- DYNAMIC CRUISE CONTROL
- EXTENDED INTERIOR LIGHT PACKAGE
- NAVIGATION SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL
- BMW ASSIST
- VOICE CONTROL SYSTEM
- BLUE TOOTH PHONE PREP AND TELEMATICS
- CD PREPARATION
- M SPORT SUSPENSION
- M STEERING WHEEL
- M-AERODYNAMIC BODY STYLING
- HIGH GLOSS SHADOW LINE
- ANTHRACITE HEADLINING
- AUTO DRIVE AWAY LOCKING
- Debadged

In addition to the Spec above, the car has also had the following cosmetic upgrades:

- BMW PERFORMANCE FULL CARBON FIBRE INTERIOR TRIM (dash, centre console and doors)
- BMW Performance Blackline Rear Light clusters
- BMW Performance Black shadowline Kidney Grilles
- All 4 wheels recently refurbished by Lepsons to an exceptional standard in Anthracite (No kurbing or blemishes whatsoever)
- Painted rear brake calipers in Red
- Professionally Tinted Windows
- MTEC V4 LED Angel Eyes

The following Performance Modifications have also been added to the car.

- Full DMS Remap with speed limiter removal.

- VRSF Catless Downpipes

- VRSF 7" Front Mount Incercooler

- BMS Dual Cone Intake

- Birds Garage Conversion which includes a Quaiffe Limited Slip Differential and AP Racing 6-piston 356mm brake kit with braided steel brake hoses.

Rolling roaded at 396bhp when the intercooler and downpipes were added to the car. (Was previously at 365bhp with DMS remap and BMS intake).

The car has had around £10,000 worth of upgrades added over the original specification when it left the factory. The car is in excellent condition having covered a little over 48,000 miles with Full BMW main dealer and Birds Garage Service History. The MOT on the car runs until September and the Tax runs until October. The wheels are fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 non runflat tyres all round. Please note, my private number plate has now been removed.

A full service was carried around 6 months ago. I have also had the front bumper and bonnet repainted to rid of the few stone chips it had. The car has done less than 2 miles (from bodyshop to my house) since this was carried out. Always warmed up and cooled down when used and never smoked in.

In terms of all round practicality with blistering performance and very respectable fuel economy, you cannot beat this car. It has been enthusiast owned all its life and this shows in the overall condition of the bodywork and interior.

£14,750
Mark - 07754661853
battymon250@hotmail.com

Located in Aberdeenshire. I can happily collect buyers from train station/airport in Aberdeen for viewing.

[Edited on 11-03-2014 by c20let]

[Edited on 22-03-2014 by c20let]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW E91 335i Touring - 396bhp - AP Racing brakes - Quaiffe LSD 25 database queries in 0.0117841 seconds