corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » TV Stands

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV Stands
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 14 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for some inspiration on TV Stands. I am looking for something better looking to have in my front room. Currently have a 39" TV, PS4, Tivo Box and Superhub on my current one.

My room isn't too big but looking for something that I can add either a soundbar or something like this in the future - Link Also considering getting another DVD player so my lad doesn't keep force feeding discs to my PS4.

Quite liking the look of this Link - They are cheaper on ebay, but you can specify the size/finish which may be key given the size restraints in the room.

Anyone got pics of what they have?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
AndyKent

23rd Feb 14 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was going to buy something it would look vaguely like what you've linked.

Personally I'll probably build in a bespoke unit to include storage in our new house, to maybe include books as well as all the TV crap and make us look a bit more cultured
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Feb 14 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20218442/

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90201688/#/30201691

New Poll