corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » didnt think id ever get to do this but heres my new house

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author didnt think id ever get to do this but heres my new house
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
13th Feb 14 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lot of plans for it and ill try and update this as i go. New flooring and making a utility room will be the first jobs but desperatley want to get rid of the ugly gas fire and back boiler.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?searchType=SALE&locationIdentifier=POSTCODE^30709&insId=2&radius=0.0&displayPropertyType=&minBedrooms=&maxBedrooms=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&retirement=&partBuyPartRent=&maxDaysSinceAdded=&_includeSSTC=on&sortByPriceDescending=&primaryDisplayPropertyType=&secondaryDisplayPropertyType=&oldDisplayPropertyType=&oldPrimaryDisplayPropertyType=&newHome=&auction=false

New Poll